It’s that time of year when we start thinking about the spookier things – Halloween!
One topic that sometimes haunts people is insurance. We’re here to help you reach out to your clients to let them know that if they have the right cover, they don’t need to be afraid.
We’ve compiled some of the top issues that give people the heebie-jeebies, and all the tricks you can pull out of your sleeve to help them see that insurance with Source is a treat.
- Trace and access cover is included in policies placed with Source, whereas comparison sites don’t always include it as standard, so policyholders may miss out on this option.
- Accidental damage cover is sometimes turned down by policyholders who take out their own cover, which could mean expensive costs later.
- The rebuild value is sometimes difficult to calculate, so it’s important that you and your client consider this carefully and use the tools available, to ensure an accurate figure.
- There is often a minimum cover value for contents insurance, which policyholders may automatically assume is enough. However, it’s very important that they do not underinsure their possessions and in particular, they’ll need to declare any high risk and high value items.
- Legal cover is included as standard in all policies placed with Source, without any hidden costs. So your clients can be sure they can access the right support, should they need it.
- Some people will stay with the same insurer, on the same policy year after year, as it’s more convenient. However, with Source, we’ll proactively reach out when it’s time to renew and provide your clients with their available quotes.
- What about those non-standard risks that your client can’t find insurance for? Source provides you access to more diverse quotes, which cover more risks. Which means more commission income for you and your client is fully protected.
- The thing that scares us most, is that due to the current climate, some people are contemplating cancelling their home insurance. A break in cover could seem like a great idea at the time, as it’s one less bill to pay, but can you ever really be uninsured?
As always, if you need any support with advising your clients on why they should place their insurance through you, please get in touch with us.