This spring, Source is hitting the road with another round of highly successful Masterclasses. Offering…
Launched at the end of 2015, our brand new GI platform has been designed in consultation with brokers to streamline the quoting and submitting process. Featuring Advanced Quote Technology and other unique features, take a fresh look at how using the platform can accelerate your GI business growth.
Packed with a host of unique features
Built utilising the latest technology, our new GI platform can be accessed from any internet connected device 24/7. Our intuitive quote engine will now provide you and your clients with more choice of policies and at even more competitive premiums.
- QuickQuote – an indicative price in under 15 seconds
- LIVEPremium – Throughout the quote you can get a live update on how much the quote is
- PremiumFlex – If you need to price beat a customers best price, PremiumFlex is the tool for you.
- Advanced Quote Technology – This encompasses all the tweaks and new features introduced to allow us to quote for 95% of risks online.
- edocs - Clients can have instant access to their policy docs via our free secure online portal.
- Apple Ratings – Whilst our products are already Defaqto rated, we’ve also provided you with a simple to understand comparison tool to compare each product.
Enhanced Risk Coverage
Our new platform offers leading coverage for a greater range of insurance risks, from the every day to the more advanced, which are often referred to as non-standard.
We have specifically designed the platform and the question sets to quote for 95% of insurance risks online, without the need for time-consuming referrals.
More than ever before, you can offer your client tailored cover that protects the areas most important to them at a premium that suits their budget. Your client can have peace of mind their fully protected.
Take a look through non-standard examples below. You’ll be surprised how many risks are now being classed in the non-standard category.
Cover more advanced GI risks:
- Unoccupied property
- Previous subsidence
- Flat roof properties
- Business at home
- Criminal convictions
- and more…