Award-winning broker platform Source Insurance and leading insurer LV = Broker join forces for a truly broker-focused offering.
The LV = Broker product Clear Home Advance is now available with Source Insurance and provides enhanced cover for those customers who are looking for quality cover along with some handy extra benefits. This new product to Source is a wonderful addition to the already whole of market offering available on the broker-centric platform.
Source Insurance prides itself on award-winning service levels and offers brokers efficiency and quality with complete peace of mind.
Tania Frowen, MD at Source Insurance said:
“It’s wonderful to welcome LV = Broker to our panel. Both our companies share values and goals and truly put the customer at the centre of everything. We pride ourselves on delivering award-winning service and LV = Broker joining us will provide brokers with even more choice for their customers.”
The LV = Broker product promises peace of mind for the areas that matter the most:
- Buildings cover up to £500,000
- Contents up to £75,000
- The flexibility to increase buildings cover to £1,000,000 and contents cover to £100,000
- Increased contents cover for weddings, civil partnerships and religious festivals
- Cover for theft from outbuilding
- Student belongings cover up to £3,000 which will protect family members if they are away studying at college or university
Jon Santer, LV= Broker Head of Home Underwriting, said:
“We’re really excited to be joining Source’s home insurance panel. Partnering with specialist professional intermediaries who are experts in their field is core to LV=Broker’s home strategy
and Source well and truly fit this mould. We’re looking forward to working together in the future to help our customers protect what’s important to them”.