It can be difficult to understand the intricacies of home insurance, such as, what’s included as standard and what level of cover is needed. This module will help to deepen your understanding of home insurance, and gain the confidence to sell to your clients.
Who is this module for?
This module is suitable for all financial service professionals who provide home insurance.
- What is covered within a typical household insurance policy?
- The features of buildings & contents insurance including perils covered and the amount of cover required.
- Additional features such as Trace & Access, Alternative Accommodation, Accidental Damage and Personal Possessions.
- What factors affect household insurance premiums?
- What are the main exclusions to a typical household insurance policy?